Operations ManagerAmerican Customer Care, Platteville, WI Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses defining user requirements productivity, quality, and customer-service standards contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance identifying and resolving problems preparing and completing action plans completing system audits and analyses managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management
- Provide leadership to front line Supervisors, ensuring operational and coaching practices are implemented and updated as needed to drive performance results and employee development
- Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of nonvalue added processes, or complete reengineering of processes and systems)
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field"
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority
- Confers with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
- Exchanges knowledge and information to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization
- Ensures 100 percent adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality)
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal or client specific
- Understands and embraces the business and call center operations strategic direction
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-5 years of call center management experience with inbound, outbound or blended experience, strong customer service skills, experience managing and developing people and processes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
American Customer Care is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|