$15-$17/hr. depending on experience plus a shift differential on top of that.
Job Duties for the Lab Tech include:
• Complete required quality testing of raw materials, in-process products, finished products or other materials per company or regulatory standards.
• Execute sampling of products throughout the process to determine compliance to specifications.
• Monitor temperatures throughout the process.
• Maintain clear and accurate laboratory record keeping.
• Perform calibrations of laboratory equipment per standard requirements.
• Interpret and communicate quality data per standard procedures. Communicate out of specification issues immediately to plant supervision to initiate appropriate corrective action. Follow the plant’s standard procedures for control of non-conforming product.
• Complete required training for GMP’s, HACCP, OSHA safety programs, and SVF Quality Standards.
• Review MSDS sheets and use lab chemicals safely in compliance with company and OSHA requirements.
• Perform all other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Lab Tech role, candidates should have:
• Effective oral and written communication skills are required to maintain an effective working relationship with other lab and plant team members.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software applications.
• Must have a mechanical aptitude to be trained and perform the following tasks: Use an electric scale or other laboratory equipment, make adjustments on machine settings, use small tools, operate a microscope.
• Demonstrate hand-eye coordination and dexterity to handle precision instruments in a laboratory setting.
• Read and follow standard procedures.
• Demonstrate basic math skills.
• Must be able to verbally communicate, understand and write in the English language.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, climb, bend and squat, or walk for prolonged periods of time. The employee will be required to operate a computer and keyboard; have visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech; manual dexterity to operate a telephone; lift horizontally and vertically, bend and stoop. Employee must be able to lift 50 lbs. The employee must also be tolerant to allergen exposure to milk, cocoa, and egg proteins.
FurstStaffing offers health insurance upon start! We also offer a partial reimbursement. Ask your Furst rep about it.
Please apply directly to the Lab Tech posting. If you have any questions, please call FurstStaffing @ 608-745-7100
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|