The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmsisters.org.
- Greet all visitors; assist and direct appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward/transfer telephone calls appropriately via multi-line switchboard
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone
- Receive and sort daily mail
- Maintain security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (logbook and visitor badges)
- Order front desk supplies
- Utilize paging system for residents and staff
- Assist Transportation Department by communicating to drivers via 2 way radio
- Make photo copies
- Replace reference tools (calendars, resident lists, phone numbers, cemetery book) as needed
- Communicates physical, cognitive and emotional changes noted to health care staff.
- Participates in department and general employee meetings.
- Communicates regularly with Supervisor regarding department needs.
Documentation & Safety
- Organizes workstation allowing for an efficient work area.
- Comply with facility and departmental safety and infection control policies and procedures.
|Years of Experience||--|