A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
This is a PRN Social Worker position in our Social Services department. We are looking for someone to be able to pick up an as needed basis to help cover for vacations, sick time, or just to help out when needed. As a PRN position you are required to work at least (1) 8 or 12 hour shift per month, (2) weekends per year and (1) holiday per year. There are no set guaranteed hours with this position.
- Perform comprehensive age specific critical functions of hospital social worker:
- Assessment, Planning/Design, Intervention, Evaluation/follow-up and Adequately and throughly documents.
- Perform discharge planning so that transition planning is effective and timely.
- Understand and contributes to Hospital Resource Utilization Plan.
- Complete comprehensive discharge planning.
- Appropriately coordinate community resources to ensure post discharge continuity of care.
- Serve as resource to staff for community resources, insurance coverage plans, and patient placement.
- Support assigned division team and division activities.
- Coordinate patient program for rehabilitation services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Bachelors Degree in Social Work is required. Licensure from the Iowa Department of Public Health (via the IowaBureau of Professional Licensure) is preferred. Previous Social Worker experience is preferred.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|