East Dubuque Nitrogen Fertilizers, LLC, located in East Dubuque, Illinois, uses low-cost, North American natural gas to produce nitrogen fertilizer. The plant primarily includes a 1,025 ton-per-day ammonia unit and a 1,100 ton-per-day UAN. The facility is located on a 210-acre, 140-foot bluff above the Mississippi River with access to the river for loading certain products.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous experience operating refrigeration, pumping & conveyor systems, and operating mobile equipment are desired.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of Physics & Chemistry is beneficial.
- General computer proficiency including Word and Excel.
- Fluent in English. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, desire to advance.
- Load rail cars and tank trucks which requires use of connection and disconnection of loading arms and hoses.
- Ability to work 12-hour swing shifts - including weekends & holidays. Should be available to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to climb stairways, ladders and work on elevated platforms and pipe racks at elevations over 150 feet.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Work in confined spaces.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Communicate with supervisor regarding work progress, concerns and questions
- Customer service, professional courtesy.
- Paperwork / documentation accuracy.
- Abides by all safety regulations.
- Understands requirements of & role in all governmental regulatory mandates (OSHA, EPA, Dept of Ag, etc)
- The successful candidate will be required to qualify during the 180 day probationary period.
- Passing both written & practical exams is expected to successfully complete the probationary period and to continue employment.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
Interested candidates must apply through the Careers page on http://www.cvrpartners.com/
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
East Dubuque, IL
12 Hour Shift
|Years of Experience||--|