Business Systems AnalystMcCoy Group, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
The McCoy Group, Inc., including Truck Country, Foodliner, McCoy NationaLease, and Quest Liner is a family owned and operated organization with over 1500 employees in 33 states throughout the U.S. As the McCoy Group is a dynamic and thriving organization, there is an ongoing need for entry, middle, and upper level management talent. The limits on our growth today are due in part to not having enough of our number one resource-people! We look forward to having the opportunity to visit with you about the many exciting job opportunities available with the McCoy Group, Inc.
Business Systems Analyst
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group, parent company of Truck Country, Foodliner/Questliner, and McCoy Construction & Forestry, has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Technical Subject Matter Expert extending the functionality of Transportation Management Systems (ERP) and connections to supported vendors
- Interfaces with Business Units to write accurate, easy-to-understand and technically explicit requirements documents/designs
- Responsible for the design of implementation plans and deployment of new business applications/integrations
- Applies understanding of business processes to analyze and recommend operational improvements regarding use of technology
- Performs functional configuration and maintenance in support of changing business needs
- Research technical issues, identifying root causes and driving resolution
- Handles common database procedures and provides analytical reporting support and data mining using SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and collaborate with other team members at all levels
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences in every interaction with users
- Leadership, initiative, and advanced computers skills (including advanced troubleshooting and basic scripting/configuration of custom features)
- Familiar with tools for profiling and optimizing server resource usage
- Strong Microsoft SQL proficiency (2+ years preferred)
- Occasional travel to meet with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Please apply online at www.truckcountry.com/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|