With over 300,000 employees in more than 170 countries, IBM makes some of the world's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, networking systems, storage devices and microelectronics. Equally impressive is our worldwide network of IBM solutions and services professionals who translate these advanced technologies into business value for IBM customers.
Our goal is not merely to capture our share of the significant e-business, but also to have a lasting effect on the world. IBM is at the center of the new Cognitive Era. It's fueling our growth and inspiring our people in ways not seen in our generation. It is no wonder IBM is the leader in e-business worldwide and is recognized as one of the world's most highly respected companies.
IBM’s global reach, industry experience and services capability differentiates it from its competitors. Leveraging its vaunted research arm and software assets, IBM has driven significant improvement in its services margins over the past five years by rapidly automating labor-based processes and creating repeatable software-like assets.
IBM is a global company. We work across time zones with colleagues in various geographies. IBMers have a world of opportunity. At some point, most employees find themselves in a role they never would have imagined for themselves because there are so many unique positions available.
Build the Career You Want in Dubuque, Iowa!
IBM has your long-term professional life in mind. What's your passion? Learn new skills, work across different disciplines or move into new challenges? It's possible with our award-winning, customized professional development and leadership training. On average, every IBM employee takes advantage of more than 60 hours of training a year. IBM offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses for all employees. We believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives.
We encourage you to apply. Join us. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this role as a Storage Administrator, you will work with account team members, such as DPE, SDM, and SIL for supported accounts.
Your primary responsibilities in this position are installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning and configuring relevant Storage technologies.
Join our Team at IBM and let's make an impact. Together, we'll out think challenges and the limits of what's possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- One year of experience in Storage Area Network management such as switches, IBM storage products, EMC, HP, NAS, plus project coordination
- One year of experience in at least one or more of the following: installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning and configuring relevant technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communicator
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma in Information Technology
- At least two years experience in Storage Area Network management such as switches, IBM storage products, EMC, HP, NAS, plus project coordination
- At least two years experience in at least one or more of the following: installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning and configuring relevant technologies Basic knowledge in LEAN methodologies Basic knowledge in Maximo tool
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|