Food ServerDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Receive and serve food and beverage orders from guests. May also be responsible for collecting payment and making change for guest checks.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Receive and process food and beverage orders from guests utilizing a computerized guest check system.
- Retrieves prepared orders from kitchen area and delivers to guests.
- Carry and balance trays and/or push cart of food and beverages through kitchen and dining room (approximately 20 to 30 pounds).
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the dining room.
- Present check to guest. Collects payment and/or deliver to cashier.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40 pounds. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Utilize computer system for placing food and beverage orders and processing payments.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Arts and Entertainment
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|