On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local company is currently looking for a Lead Diesel Mechanic. run their shop.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to :
- Repair and maintenance of all trucks and equipment.
- Supervision and mentoring of employees. We have a staff of 6-8 mechanics.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer diagnostic skills with a variety of software applications
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair trucks and equipment with accuracy and speed
This is a direct hire position.
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|