Physical Therapist or PTAUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
We are currently seeking a part-time Physical Therapist to work days in our outpatient adult physical therapy clinic located at 4135 Pennsylvania Avenue. The hours of this position will vary based on the needs of the clinic.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from and accredited Physical Therapy program required
- Must have current license in the state of Iowa in good standing
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support
- Evaluates and treats physical therapy patients to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability in outpatient setting.
- Pre and post injury/surgery along with work injury/pre-employment testing.
- Performs necessary documentation including evaluations, progress notes, discharge notes, and logs in a timely manner according to regulations.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with colleagues, patients, families, and other professionals
- Helps to develop and sustain new and existing programs that provide much needed services to the community in which Unified Therapy Health Services operates.
- Always show a desire to seek out knowledge to improve their therapy skills and knowledge base as well as their professionalism through continuing education and/or independent studies.
Please download our application by clicking here and sending to email@example.com
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||4121 Pennsylvania Ave|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Fax:||563-583-4003|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|