ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Cottingham & Butler has an immediate opening for driven, energetic, and customer focused candidates looking to begin his/her career in a fast-paced environment, perfect for a self-starter. In this role, you will answer inbound calls from our customers and providers on medical, dental and voluntary benefit plans.
We are seeking individuals with strong customer service skills that can perform well individually and in a team environment. We pride ourselves on putting the customer first and finding ways to improve our business. Above all else, we are committed to fostering an open door culture where the opinions and suggestion of our team members are valued and appreciated.
Our Service Center is open Monday –Thursday 7 am to 7 pm and Friday 7 am to 5 pm.
- Answer customer inquiries on benefits plans
- Process Medical/Dental Claims
- Ability to learn/retain large amounts of technical information
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to navigate multiple record keeping systems
- Ability to work with customers of diverse background and dispositions
- High school diploma, college education is a plus
- Preferred Licensed in Life and Health, or obtain within 180 days of employment (paid study time)
- Prior customers service experience
- Prior call center experience is a plus plus
- Prior Medical experience is a plus
- Team oriented
- Computer skills and knowledge
- Data entry
- Shift differential
- Quarterly bonus for licensed agents
- Full benefits package offered your first day of employment
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|