Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Strategy & Planning:
- Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for production databases in conjunction with data owners and department managers.
- Operational Management:
- Create models for new database development and/or changes to existing ones.
- Install and configure relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
- Monitor database system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems. Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Create, or support creation of, required reports in response to business user needs. Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to other database handling members. Perform database transaction and security audits. Plan, schedule and demonstrate database backup procedures, and database restoration procedures.
- Must exhibit proficient T-SQL programming skills with SQL Server 2012 or newer. Experience using SQL Server Integration Services preferred but not required.
- Must be familiar with SQL Server hardware usage as it pertains to server configuration settings.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five or more years related experience to database programming and administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|