Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
Tanker Endorsement Required
- Practical Mileage Pay
- Detention Paid
- Every mile paid empty or loaded
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- $1,500 Driver Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision + 401k
- Premium Equipment and The Best Mechanics
- Pre-Pass/IPass in all trucks
- First in-first out dispatch
- 98% no touch
- No force dispatch to NYC
- Air ride equipment
- Truck cabs designed for comfort—espar bunk heater, fridge, invertors.
- At least 23 years of age or older
- 1 year of recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Current (Class A) CDL
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen
- Have current DOT Physical
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-744-3304x303|
|Apply in Person:||920 Simon Dr.|
|Apply by Mail:||920 Simon Dr.|
Farley, IA 52046
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|