Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
The Maintenance Admin will be responsible for making sure all invoices are entered and closed in a timely manner, calling for outstanding invoices, data entry and filing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process repair invoices
- Process warranty invoices
- Print and code truck warranty claims
- Process truck warranty claims
- Assist with breakdown coverage, calling for updates
- Filing documentation
- Assist with clerical needs as directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management skills
- Good computer and filing skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|