Quality Technician (Platteville, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a full time Quality Tech for a company in SW WI.
Job duties include:
- Sampling and testing environmental sampling and after sanitation sampling per standard procedure.
- Testing of in-process and finished products per standard procedures.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Approves finished product by confirming specification; conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs and input data into databases.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating procedures and performing calibrations as required
- Communicate with Quality Manager and other management on lab results and quality improvements.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Participate in internal, 3rd party, and customer audits, as needed
- Assist with hold and non-conformance program and investigate, as needed.
- Order supplies and/or communicates the need for an order
- Maybe required to work overtime if deemed necessary with occasional weekend work
If you are interested in the position, send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@ExpressPros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|