Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies and cultivates leads from current customers.
- Identifies leads by monitoring broker board activity.
- Monitors executed rates and expiring rates.
- Tracks volume expectations, commitments, and anticipated start dates.
- Screen web-based and phone inquiries about Hirschbach services.
- Supports and acts as a liaison between outside sales and internal OTR operations teams.
- Utilizes a data mining service to find and qualify leads.
- Oversees and manages the onboarding process of new customers.
- Secures required documentation for onboarding with the assistance of outside sales.
- Monitors service and expectations and generates feedback material to customers (WIR).
- Travels to accompany outside sales and attends customer meetings and conferences as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent sales experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, primarily Excel
- Preferred knowledge of Hirschbach Customer Base and OTR Network
- Preferred experience using AS400 or Data Mining tools.
- Knowledge of auto rating and tariff rate management
EOE. Offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|