XLSpecialized Trailers is a market leading manufacturer of custom heavy haul trailers located in Manchester, Iowa. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL has earned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
General Summary: Generally expected to work as a valued member of the XL Specialized Trailers team. Maintains paint booth facility by providing daily housekeeping, paint residue removal, application of booth lining, filter management and equipment cleaning.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Maintains paint booth interior by removing excess paint residue from surfaces, cleaning light fixtures, and equipment, reline booth maintaining the highest degree of cleanliness.
- Maintains equipment by properly completing cleaning tasks and performing preventative maintenance procedures.
- Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
- Keeps cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer’s operating and care guidelines; completing operator repairs and parts replacement.
- Maintains proper operation of filtration system by monitoring filters and replacing them when needed.
- Supports the painting operation by staging work and restocking of supplies.
- Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts; anticipating cleaning equipment replacement; placing orders.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Operate a forklift
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Commitment to company values
|Years of Experience||--|