On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A well-known local company is seeking a 2nd shift Die Setter to join their team. This position will be responsible for tool and machine setup related to metal stamping.
- Support of the safety policy in day to day activities
- Removal and replacement of stamping tools in presses utilizing fork trucks
- Bolting tools in machines in a manner that ensures personal and operator safety
- Ensuring die protection is properly installed and functional
- Train operators on the proper way to run the machine per the instructions
- Job setups in related supportive manufacturing functions
What You Can Bring To The Table:
- Ability to operate micrometer, calipers, protractor, or specialized gaging after training.
- Ability to follow written and illustrated setup and process instructions.
- Patience and willingness to advance the knowledge and skills of subordinates
- Reliability concerning attendance and punctuality
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with supporting departments
- Knowledge of appropriate ISO policies and procedures
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma
- GED or high school equivalence certificate
Die Setter experience is preferred. Pay starts at $15/hr. Hours are Monday - Thursday 3:30pm to 2am
Our team is standing by ready to help you in your job search. Give us a call at 563-583-1600 for your immediate phone interview.
Reminder! Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com|