Company Name: Webber Metal Products
Webber Metal Products, Inc. was established in 1973 and currently has locations in both Platteville WI and Cascade IA. We offer exciting growth opportunities within the precision machining industry with 90+ CNC machines, environmentally controlled state of the art facilities, 3 shifts, and a competitive compensation package.
A successful shipping supervisor is analytical, well-organized and excels in communication. They must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
The goal is to ensure that the shipping process is running smoothly and effectively.
- Use software to check and prioritize orders
- Manage all important documents such as; advanced shipping notice, packing slips, bill of ladings, etc.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders
- Supervise and lead subordinates (receiving clerks, order pickers etc.)
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize processes
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders
- Report to management on activities and issues
- Proven experience as shipping supervisor
- Solid knowledge of logistic procedures
- Experience in using ERP and preparing shipping documents
- Experience in directing and evaluating department employees
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- High school diploma; BS/BA in supply chain, logistics or relative field is a definite plus along with experience in international shipping
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|