Who is Eagle Point?
Our mission is to help organizations use technology better and, therefore, be more productive. We’ve been around since 1983 and that mission has never changed. Our solutions have changed but why we’re in business has remained the same.
Pinnacle Series is an on-demand AEC learning and productivity platform that uses multiple asset types to help organizations overcome every day challenges they face in using technology. This cloud-based solution allows users to fully utilize their technologies by offering 24/7 access to learning and productivity materials.
We are a passionate team that will pull out all the stops when it comes to helping our customers reach their goals. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match and administrative fees paid by the company, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid time off (PTO) and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine as well as one of the "30 Most Trustworthy Companies of the Year" by Silicon Review. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
We solve the most consistent challenges in the AEC industry.
Eagle Point Software is looking for an engaging, tenacious and detail-oriented Customer Success Manager who can manage and guide multiple customers through software implementation and rollout. The Customer Success Manager will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, demo the software, provide customer support, manage timelines and maintain project plans while communicating status to the key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will possess critical thinking skills, ability to challenge others to drive productivity while maintaining strong customer relationships. A successful candidate will have excellent project management skills along with the ability to command the attention of a group of people through strong communication skills, confidence and assertiveness.
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa area (preferred but not required)
Travel: Some travel required
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role of the Customer Success Manager is to lead and support all aspects of customer implementations for our Pinnacle Series software.
- Define the detailed project implementation plan for each customer
- Coordinate and assign project tasks, establish and manage timelines and maintain project plan
- Provide demonstrations of the software both pre and post-sale
- Manage the internal resources (SMEs) and external resources (customer SMEs and champions) throughout the project
- Hold all project resources accountable to the completion of tasks and meeting the timeline established
- Serve as the lead contact for customer interactions and implementation activities
- Coach and prepare customers for successful rollout
- Develop, track and report key implementation progress metrics
- Prioritize and escalate issues when needed, keeping key stakeholders informed of progress
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness and thorough communication
- Develop and maintain implementation best practices, document procedures and standards
- Learn new releases and functionality in preparation for the next implementation
- Assist clients in the identification and mitigation of software adoption barriers including but not limited to technical issues, communication issues, and cultural differences.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for Business, Organizational Development, Project Management or related degree
- Ability to manage multiple customers and implementation projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Desire to lead and enforce project tasks
- Ability to perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and take the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Experience with client implementations of software solutions
- Experience supporting organization/process change initiatives
- Background of post-sale and sales experience
- Change Management experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|