IT AdministratorArchdiocese Of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ESTABLISHED: July 28, 1837. Created an Archdiocese June 15, 1893.
Square miles: 17,403
Corporate Title: The Archdiocese of Dubuque
Comprises that part of the State of Iowa north of counties of Polk, Jasper, Poweshiek, Iowa, Johnson, Cedar and Clinton and east of the counties of Kossuth, Humboldt, Webster and Boone.
The Archdiocese of Dubuque is seeking a full-time Administrator. Responsibilities include:
- Database creation and maintenance
- Hardware and software purchasing, inventory and license management
- Support for Windows environment (back-up support for Mac environment)
- Network maintenance and security
- Copier/printer support
Successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 5 years of experience,
- Proficient in relational databases
- Proficient in network security and maintenance
- Proficient with general technical support
- Familiarity and appreciation of Catholic faith.
Competitive pay and benefits with excellent paid time off. Email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com