Join Our Team!
The Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark offers an exciting, safe and family-friendly work environment. If you're a hardworking and energetic individual, we may have the opportunity for you! Apply for one of our open positions through Access Dubuque Jobs or feel free to stop by the hotel Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to fill out an application. Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 16 or older.
Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark supports the National Career Readiness Certificate and takes certificate completion into consideration for employment purposes. Please check the local Workforce Development Center for further information.
- Opens door and greets guests as they enter the restaurant
- Determines the guests’ seating preferences and advises guests of the wait time, if any
- Directs guests to bar area and maintains an accurate Wait List on a first-come, first-served basis
- Notifies guests when their tables are ready and leads the guests to their tables
- Provides an appropriate menu to each guest at the table
- Answers the telephone and responds to guest inquiries
- Writes take-out orders from call-in and walk-in guests
- Processes, packs and collects payment for take-out orders
- Assists Servers by refilling beverages, clearing plates and responding to requests from seated guest
- Cleans and maintains the lobby area
- Monitors the cleanliness of restrooms and the level of restroom supplies
- Offers a parting comment to departing guests
- Abides by all applicable laws regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages
- Follows all health, safety, sanitation and security standards
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||Tony Roma's (Located in the Grand Harbor)|
350 Bell Street
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|