Guest Service Attendant/ Shuttle DriverGrand Harbor Resort And Waterpark, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
Join Our Team!
The Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark offers an exciting, safe and family-friendly work environment. If you're a hardworking and energetic individual, we may have the opportunity for you! Apply for one of our open positions through Access Dubuque Jobs or feel free to stop by the hotel Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to fill out an application. Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 16 or older.
Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark supports the National Career Readiness Certificate and takes certificate completion into consideration for employment purposes. Please check the local Workforce Development Center for further information.
This position will start at approximately 10 a.m. and work until 2 p.m. or as business levels may change. There is the option for 2nd shift hours on Tuesday and Saturday, approximately 3 p.m. until 10 p.m., or as business levels demand.
- Must have a valid drivers license and a good driving record
- Must be pleasant and friendly and have good customer service skills
- Must be able to perform the physical demands of the job (lifting 50+ lbs)
Must be available to work weekends and holidays as scheduled by manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet guests in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Assist guests entering and exiting the hotel by:
- Managing the distribution of bell carts
- Helping with luggage
- Offering suggestions of things to do in the Dubuque area
- Assisting with checking in and out guest reservations
- Tending to the public areas of the 1st floor and 2nd floor lobby
- Delivering of guest invoices/folios as well as other room calls that may be required such as extra amenities, guest supplies, and gift bags.
- Keep knowledge of hotel and surrounding area current by utilizing daily memos, program flyers, event schedules and other material published by hotel and Dubuque Area.
- Shuttle guests to their requested location. Maintain accurate shuttle logs recording trips, mileage etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of the front desk keeping it clean and clear of clutter. Keep brochure stand well stocked. Maintain lobby rugs.
- As weather demands, keep front of building clear of ice and snow by shoveling and applying ice melt as needed.
- Promote and practice safety standards at all times.
- Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance at all times in accordance with departmental standards.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||--|