Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You’re ambitious. Energetic. Tech-Savvy. Accurate.
You’re a Dupaco products and services superstar. A connoisseur of member connections.
Are you up for an amazing opportunity as the next Live Video Teller Associate?
If you want to be a key player in Dupaco’s cutting edge technology, then here is what you need to know:
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service through technology- Video Teller Machines, chat, e-mail, inbound and outbound phone calls
- Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Answering calls on a timely basis and maintaining a level of consistency in responses being provided
- Assisting in training new employees
- Coordinating unusual or sensitive member relation situations and/or calls for correct and timely solution
- Interfacing with other CU team members to obtain information necessary for providing members with details or answers to their questions and/or improving the level of service provided
- A flexible schedule to meet the needs of our members
- The ability to think on your feet and solve problems effectively
- The ability to provide personalized service with warmth and competence on the telephone
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the desire to learn new software and technology
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|