Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules freight for assigned customer account.
- Plan driver’s freight to optimize driver and equipment utilizations and to minimize empty miles.
- Preplans freight to meet pick-up and delivery deadlines.
- Reviews progress and status of shipments to ensure on time delivery.
- Solicits and negotiates with third party logistics teams/brokers on rates and comparing loads to generate profit.
- Maintains contact and status updates with drivers including answer fleet messages and answering driver calls.
- Track loads to ensure the movement of fleet and customer loads.
- Coordinates routes for drivers to receive maintenance and truck services.
- Collaborates with Fleet Managers to coordinate drivers’ scheduled home time, vacation, and current status.
- Reviews and approves billing to be sent to customers
- Maintains Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) by requesting freight and entering data information.
- Serve as back up to Dedicated Fleet Managers
- Books freight to capacity to mitigate empty miles.
- Serves for being a point of contact to Fleet Managers and Customer Service Representatives to provide continuous freight to assigned drivers on the customer account.
- Ability to travel to customer locations. Estimated travel 10% annually
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|