Customer Service/Sales AgentsAmerican Customer Care, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
Stop in to see what we're all about.
Hot dogs, drinks, and snacks will also be provided!
You can also find us on Indeed to get your resume in early and stop in on May 23rd to check us out and interview on the spot!
Need summer work and the ability to have a flexible schedule once school starts back up? We have several options to fit your needs.
We're looking to fill spots as soon as June 4th!
American Customer Care is looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills to assist customers for our leading wellness doctor-branded company. Our Health and Wellness Support Team handles a variety of tasks, including recommending new products for consumers to try, offering cost-saving solutions, and others. Applicants must be motivated and provide valuable services to our clients.
WE JUST NEED YOU TO COMMIT TO 2 FULL WEEKS OF YOUR TIME FOR TRAINING!
Wages: Up to $13/hr.
- Handle customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Up-selling (with commission!)
- Represent our client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Ability to remain positive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Basic PC knowledge, including Windows, email, and other computer applications
- High school diploma/GED or appropriate experience preferred
- People Person (You’ve got to like talking to other people!)
- Acting ability
- Enjoy making money
- Self-promoter (You’ve got to like talking about how good you are!)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401(K)
- Employee Perks Program (discounts at local businesses)
- Fun At Work Committee (Join in the fun and share your ideas)
- Agent Action Council (Your voice matters!)
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly incentives
- Great team atmosphere!
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE TWO (2) WEEKS PAID TRAINING MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30AM-5PM!
Recruiter: 608.642.4687 – Melissa
Dubuque Office: 2460 Kerper Blvd.
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|