Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
No weekends, evenings, or major holidays!
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 1:00pm
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completes daily entries of clients on log.
- Completes site reports to include number of meals, daily receipts, new clients, registration form.
- Input all data into Excel file daily & transmits information to Scenic Valley monthly.
- Completes the monthly report card.
- Sets up tables for lunch.
- Greets clients, collects money and makes up deposit slips.
- Provides menu notices to the public.
- Completes bank deposits as required.
- Ensures clean up of dining area and kitchen.
- Assists in the monitoring and maintenance of equipment and kitchen.
- Ensures calendar of activities is prepared and maintains appropriate reports.
- Prepares, serves, and provides clean up for special events and meetings.
For more information, or to apply please visit:
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
Human and Social Services
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|