For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Prudential Retirement's mission and strategy focus on building lasting relationships with all our individual customers. The Individual Solutions team delivers service, education, and solutions to our individual customers to help fulfill their overall financial wellness needs. We are recruiting candidates who will enable the team to achieve its goals through data analysis, process efficiency, and sales and administration support.
This role is generally responsible for a variety of sales support and administration tasks of low to moderate complexity. The incumbent will support teams and leaders across all ISS business verticals in an enablement capacity to help them achieve sales growth, efficiency, and expense reduction goals. A component of the role will involve running reports and providing data to associates and management.
- Load and distribute sales and education leads via Salesforce.
- Aggregate data from various sources (Cognos, Salesforce, etc.) and supply to team members and management as needed.
- Submit ad-hoc security and software/hardware requests for various teams within Full Service Solutions.
- Partner with ISS management, project teams, Central Security Services, IT Procurement to understand and execute on new hire setups, implementation of new software, etc.
- Support processing of state insurance license renewals, office supply orders, invoices.
- Represent organization on emerging internal technology and lead adoption across the group.
- Manage group's SharePoint sites.
- At least 3 years of business experience with at least 2 years of support or administration experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word and Excel required.
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and communication skills in
- An understanding of customer needs from prior experience in the retirement/financial services industries is a plus but not required.
- A four year degree or equivalent work experience.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|