Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes all RFPs that the company chooses to participate in.
- Collects all RFPs from new and existing customers.
- Enters RFPs information in pricing program to review market rates.
- Compares the difference (+/-) on the matrix rate to any existing pricing.
- Submits approved pricing to customers in a timely manner.
- Maintains a timeline of all stages of every RFP that the company participates in.
- Creates suggested plans of action to increase lane profitability.
- Researches for new, profitable lanes and customers and makes recommendations on how to obtain profitability.
- Maintains auto-rating in the AS400.
- Maintains positive customer, driver, and carrier relations.
- Updates the company rate matrix information quarterly.
- Reviews daily rejected orders report.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. In lieu of education, previous experience in pricing analytics is preferred.
- Previous experience analyzing business or financial data.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with AS400, Peoplenet, Netgraph is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems creatively and in a timely manner.
EOE. Offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|