Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for business and personal clients. We are currently searching for a part-time Item Processing Clerk.
The Item Processing Clerk will operate the check scanner to image items for daily processing for Heartland member banks. They will use the check processing systems to enter amounts and balance transactions for items to be posted. Typical hours for this position are M-F from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Processes proof work through the check scanner.
- Uses the check processing system to enter amounts and accounts on items that were not read by the system.
- Balances transactions within each run.
- Keys rejected fields for outgoing items.
- Prepares Canadian cash letters to send to correspondent check processor for processing.
- Provides courteous and efficient service to customers, employees, and Heartland member banks in a timely manner.
- Answers proof telephone calls and emails to assist with problem solving.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- 10-key experience.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|