For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Prudential Retirement's mission and strategy focus on building lasting relationships with all our individual customers. The Individual Solutions team delivers service, education, and solutions to our individual customers to help fulfill their overall financial wellness needs. We are recruiting candidates who will enable the team to achieve its goals through data analysis, process efficiency, and sales and administration support.
This role is generally responsible for intermediate level data analysis and report/spreadsheet development. The Sr. Data Analysis Associate will support a more senior data analyst along with teams and leaders across all Individual Segment Solutions business verticals to help them achieve sales growth, efficiency, and expense reduction goals. Aggregate data from various sources (Cognos, Salesforce, etc.) to create reports, summaries, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
Aggregate data from various sources (Cognos, Salesforce, etc.) to create reports, summaries, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
- Using data, work with partners across organization and Retirement to identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Assess plan - and participant-level demographics and trends to target high-quality asset retention/consolidation leads.
- Assist with creation and management of departmental capacity and quality plans and KPI's.
- Represent organization on emerging internal technology and lead adoption across the group as needed.
- Submit security and software/hardware requests on behalf of management as needed.
- Minimum of two years required, three to five years preferred, of experience in a combination of data analytics and reporting with a strong ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to create scorecards, status reports, and dashboards
- Strong data analysis skills and proficiency in applicable tools (Excel, Access, etc)
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and communication skills
- A four year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|