For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Prudential Retirement's mission and strategy focus on building lasting relationships with all our individual customers. The Individual Solutions team delivers service, education, and solutions to our individual customers to help fulfill their overall financial wellness needs. We are recruiting candidates who will enable the team to achieve its goals through data analysis, process efficiency, and sales and administration support.
This role is generally responsible for data analysis and report/tool development. The incumbent will support teams and leaders across all ISS business verticals to help them achieve sales growth, efficiency, and expense reduction goals.
- Develop new tools (e.g., workbooks, databases) to streamline business processes and help make decisions to enable sales growth.
- Aggregate and analyze data from various sources (Cognos, Salesforce, etc.) to create sophisticated reports, summaries, dashboards, scorecards, etc
- Using data, consult with partners across organization and Retirement to identify, recommend, and implement process improvement opportunities
- Assess plan- and participant-level demographics and trends to target high-quality asset retention/consolidation leads
- Assist with creation and management of departmental capacity and quality plans and KPI's
- Represent organization on emerging internal technology and lead adoption across the group as needed
- Mentor and train junior associates on the team
- At least 5 years of business experience with at least 3 years of intermediate to advanced reporting/data analysis experience required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables) and Access (queries, database maintenance, understanding of relational databases) skills are required.
- Ability to transform business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience with coding or in Tableau is a plus but not required.
- An understanding of customer needs from prior experience in the retirement/financial services industries is a plus but not required.
- A four year degree or equivalent work experience is required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|