The McCoy Group, Inc., including Truck Country, Foodliner, McCoy NationaLease, and Quest Liner is a family owned and operated organization with over 1500 employees in 33 states throughout the U.S. As the McCoy Group is a dynamic and thriving organization, there is an ongoing need for entry, middle, and upper level management talent. The limits on our growth today are due in part to not having enough of our number one resource-people! We look forward to having the opportunity to visit with you about the many exciting job opportunities available with the McCoy Group, Inc.
Desktop/Network Support Specialist
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group, parent company of Truck Country, Foodliner/Questliner, and McCoy Construction & Forestry, has an opening for a Desktop/Network Support Specialist at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Provide technical assistance to computer users, answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically
- Provide front-line tier one assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, e-mail, corporate software systems, operating systems and general troubleshooting
- Additionally, assist senior IT staff in the configuration of hardware including laptops/workstations, phones, and other network devices
- Consult with users, identifying and documenting system requirements/specifications
- Perform onsite configuration, installation, testing and documentation of network components
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences in every interaction with users
- Prior experience supporting network and PC hardware & software applications including Windows 10 and MS Office/Outlook
- Knowledge of Windows Server/Active Directory a plus
- Occasional travel throughout Iowa and Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or 2 year Associates degree and equivalent hands on experience
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Please apply online at www.truckcountry.com/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|