The McCoy Group, Inc., including Truck Country, Foodliner, McCoy NationaLease, and Quest Liner is a family owned and operated organization with over 1500 employees in 33 states throughout the U.S. As the McCoy Group is a dynamic and thriving organization, there is an ongoing need for entry, middle, and upper level management talent. The limits on our growth today are due in part to not having enough of our number one resource-people! We look forward to having the opportunity to visit with you about the many exciting job opportunities available with the McCoy Group, Inc.
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group, parent company of Truck Country, Foodliner/Questliner, and McCoy Construction & Forestry, has an opening for an Applications Specialist at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Install, configure, and support local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), database and Internet systems and servers.
- Monitor systems to ensure network availability to all users and perform necessary network and server maintenance to support network availability.
- Assist in systems design/modeling, analysis, planning, testing and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software according to user/business requirements.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Telephony and Internet systems
- Consult with users, identifying and documenting system requirements/specifications
- Perform onsite configuration, installation, testing and documentation of network components
- Minimum 3 years Systems Administration experience
- Preferred experience in implementing and supporting the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2012 (or higher), Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Mgr)
- Mitel (Shoretel) Telephony, HP Switches, and Wireless Access Points
- VMWare Server Virtualization, Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Microsoft Office 365, Silver Peak SD-WAN, and Microsoft Azure
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills, and excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences thru interaction with users
- Occasional travel throughout Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or 2 year Associates and equivalent hands on experience
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|