Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Collect, sort, count, verify, and wrap coins, cash, and gaming chips. Maintain accurate records in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Sort contents of drop boxes by denomination in cash, coins and chips.
- Sort, count and wrap coins using various machines.
- Count, verify and record games revenue.
- Properly document markers.
- Performs computer input
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Work hours varies slightly, but are usually: Monday 2:00am-7:00am, Tuesday 2:00am-6:00am, Wednesday 2:00am-6:00am, Thursday 2:00am-6:00am, Friday 2:00am-7:00am. Guaranteed four hours per day.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to operate electric cart and money counters.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Other physical requirements of the job that must be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation include stooping, reaching, pulling, standing, sitting, standing and walking, heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. and use of repetitive motions.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|