Co-ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Assistant Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of this retail location
- Open and close the center
- Manage productivity and ensure the center’s team delivers world-class customer service to all customers
- Monitor cost control and expenses, and provide weekly and monthly reports to the franchise owner.
- Accountable for profit/loss, continuous improvement, service delivery levels, personnel management, and business development
- Knowledge of print and design
Performs personnel management, which includes recruiting, training, scheduling, and coaching associates.
Schedules work assignments and facilitates weekly or monthly staff meetings
Monitors, evaluates, and maximizes customer service delivery and customer satisfaction
Develops and implements the store marketing program
Manages Center financials and prepares/provides reporting
Reviews daily employee time-sheets and submits for payroll processing
Oversees Center maintenance, including cleanliness, safety, and organization
The ideal candidate has two years of retail store operations experience, strong supervisory/managerial/leadership skills, excellent computer/internet/software knowledge, the physical ability to perform this job (lifting, bending, etc.), and knows how to “listen and lead.” He or she must have a dynamic personality and must be able motivate a team to optimize performance.
- Previous store management preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
If interested in this role, please email your resume to Kelly@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer