Manager, OtherSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The CNC Manager is responsible for providing the day-to-day planning and execution of workshop machining in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
The successful candidate will have an appropriate Machining Trade and experience programming and operating CNC lathes. Must be able to change and touch off tools, edge find and compute offsets for initial part set up and a full understanding of G and M codes. Must also be able to measure parts, interpret prints and make appropriate offset changes and competence in programming at the machine from a drawing a plus.
- Competency on all aspects of general & precision machining
- Competent with both heavy and light machining activities
- Strong commitment to quality of workman ship
- Be a confident team builder and player and assist with machining staff personnel as needed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment through quality and time completion of all machining task
- Ensuring all machining activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify and report potential safety hazards and take appropriate actions
- Competence with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with estimating
- Good written and oral communication skills are required
- Setup experience is a must
- Must be able to measure parts, interpret prints and make appropriate notations
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer