ReceptionistSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Local medical office has an immediate opening for a receptionist to add to their staff! This individual will act as a telephone liaison between the public and clinic staff, and will be responsible for greeting, instructing, and directing patients and visitors.
Job duties include:
- Assists clients in scheduling appointments
- Answers incoming calls, screens calls, routes calls to appropriate clinic staff, takes messages, and provides general clinic information
- Books, coordinates, and reschedules patient’s appointments
- Relays necessary information to clinic staff related to rescheduled, canceled, and no-show appointments
- Checks in patients, registers and/or verifies necessary patient demographics and insurance information in the computer files and the medical record
- Performs routine daily cleaning, disinfecting, and general maintenance of patient care equipment and supplies
- Performs routine monthly cleaning and disinfecting of patient care equipment and storage areas
- Responsible for handling of soiled department linen and distributing fresh linen
- Responsible for maintaining department cleaning and equipment check logs
- Maintains work area and treatment rooms in a neat and orderly manner
- 2+ year’s experience in a medical office setting.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding is desirable
- Knowledge of anatomy & physiology is an asset
- Knowledge of medical, insurance, and legal terminology is desirable.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, and computer experience necessary.
For more information please call Amanda at 563.927.2585 or e-mail email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.