Company Name: Webber Metal Products
Webber Metal Products, Inc. was established in 1973 and currently has locations in both Platteville WI and Cascade IA. We offer exciting growth opportunities within the precision machining industry with 90+ CNC machines, environmentally controlled state of the art facilities, 3 shifts, and a competitive compensation package.
- Verify the size and type of bar stock to be used for customer parts.
- Transfer bar stock to saws.
- Operate metal band saws to cut metal stock to required dimensions.
- Perform light maintenance on saws such as add coolants and oils.
- Cleans and maintains environment on and around machine.
- The basic ability to read, comprehend and follow blue prints and the ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations in order to perform the basic tasks described above.
- Sets stops and guides to control the dimension of cuts, using a steel ruler.
- Has a basic understanding of the safe operation of overhead cranes and saw operations.
- The ability to meet deadlines and to concentrate and pay attention to detail and quality through the use of appropriate gages.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work others.
- Work requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and has been classified as medium duty per the Department of Labor standards
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|