A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since its’ founding in 1856.
- Manage the maintenance personnel to provide support for the production and plant maintenance operations.
- Keep the facilities and equipment in best condition possible to meet safety, environmental, security, quality, production, and nonproduction demands.
- Schedule preventative maintenance on machines and equipment and coordinate with production & other departments where necessary.
- Inventory control - determine and keep proper amount of spare parts and supplies on hand and reordered when used.
- Work with machine manufacturers and their service departments to keep machines up to their original specifications.
- Act on job requests from all people in the company, prioritize and schedule the valid ones, and deny those that are not in the best interests of the Company.
- Work with outside contractors - includes getting bids, overseeing installation and/or repair of equipment by others.
- Previous experience in maintenance and manufacturing.
- Prior management and supervisory experience or other leadership experience preferred.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical.
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read (and sometimes modify) electrical and mechanical machine prints.
Health and drug screen required. Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|