Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Oversight of the purchase card transactions including reconciliation of the statement, ensuring vendors are paid timely, fleet card management, reconciliation of disputes, tracking of overall spend as well as identify opportunities to expand our purchase card program.
- Oversight of general office audit including review of duplicate payments, travel and expense reporting, cash application. Validate concession credits are properly approved.
- Utilize monthly credit memo report monitor all large credit memos and validate all credit memos with margins that deviate from standards have appropriate approval.
- Assist V.P. Controller to monitor daily cash flows and establish a monthly cash flow report and in designing banking structure to improve efficiency in cash transactions
- Responsible for price testing and sales cut off testing.
- Assist with the reconciliation of bank accounts, including cleared checks, ACH transactions, and credit card transactions.
- Prepare Super User and Journal Entry reports.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA preferred.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|