Maintenance TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Earlville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Complete inspections of offices and laboratories with Maintenance Manager
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
If interested in this position, call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer