Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Review critical shortage report daily per program to bring in initial parts for the physical build that have not yet arrived or review for continuing parts for upcoming production build
- Obtain ship and promise dates from suppliers on material needed for production
- Prioritize the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) through engineering and suppliers when necessary
- Work the Material Planning Requirements and take action on system recommendations to move orders in/out to support the needs of the production line
- Trace shipments in transit to verify arrival and document corrective action from delivery failures
- Manage daily information and documents including, but not limited to charge backs, daily critical shortage report, and SAP software delinquency report
- Communicate with Customer and suppliers through e-mail, phone and face-to-face correspondence
- Support the Achieving Excellence (AE) needs of John Deere based upon AE guidelines
- Occasional travel required
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Supply Chain Integration Pre-Design Program Planner must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
High school diploma, GED required or continuing education
Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools).
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management and/or continuing education
Previous materials management, inventory management, and/or logistics experience
SAP software experience/knowledge
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|