Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
ACCOUNTANT – DATA SPECIALIST
Truck Country has an exciting new opportunity to join our team as an Accountant – Data Specialist. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of software programs while supporting the administrative and operations teams.
- Manage the electronic data storage and index management program (Docuphase)
- Serve as the primary support contact for Concur expense management system
- Maintain and upload company vehicle fuel and maintenance records into Fleetmate
- Administer Shell Fuel Rewards program
- Use Tableau to develop dashboards and reporting tools to support business decisions
- Assist with the implementation and management of a new credit card processing system
- Actively participate in the implementation of new software programs
- Must have an in-depth understanding of Excel and various functions (Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc…)
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be able to think logically and prioritize workload
- Must have a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to travel (<10%)
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|