This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a secure company with a 75+ year history of success. We offer competitive wages, insurance, profit sharing and paid time off.
Over 700 farms strong, the knowledge and dedication of Prairie Farms’ farm families is represented in our full line of retail and foodservice dairy products. Prairie Farms network of local manufacturing plants and branch offices enables highly efficient, dairy fresh distribution throughout Mid-America and the South. From farm to family... Prairie Farms’ foundation is built upon products of uncompromising quality.
PRAIRIE FARMS IS COMMITTED TO THIS FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
• To increase equity value balanced with organization growth
• To encourage each employee to attain his or her maximum potential
• To simply do what is right – and conduct our business with professional integrity
• To strengthen our competitive edge by embracing the principle of innovation
• To be the leader in high quality products and services
PT intern will work up to 20 hours per week. Specific hours to be determined, will try and accommodate school schedules. Job to run AT LEAST June through December 2019
Anticipated duties include:
- Record Daily production
- accept purchase receipts into computer systems
- analyze purchase products inventory needs and order
- accumulate commercial sales orders and schedule them into production
- compile data for monthly packaged product inventories
- Tie out monthly purchases with other supply plants
- research losses/gains and make necessary corrections in a timely manner
Other duties as required by supervisor.
Microsoft office Excel and Access experience helpful
AS400 experience helpful
Ability to recognize and seek out trends a must.
AA degree not necessary upon hire but should be working toward it.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|