As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Are you a creative and innovative thinker? Do you have a proven track record of developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that produce quantitative results? Does the idea of having influence on educational teaching and learning interest you? If you want to make the next step in your career and join our Higher Education Management team, keep reading.
At Kendall Hunt, as a Director of Marketing, you are able to do just that. As a member of the Higher Education Management team you will develop and execute strategic marketing plans to support organizational sales objectives. In this position, you will be implementing higher education products, services, solutions and brands.
Who We Are
Kendall Hunt is a leader in customized educational publishing, course content, and educational technology solutions. Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Kendall Hunt Publishing has been privately owned and operated for 75 years. With over 8,000 published titles (both print and digital products), we are an established, higher education company that offers high quality educational materials, services and solutions to the Higher Education market. We see enormous business opportunity because we know most students don’t read traditional 900-page textbooks…unless they’re cramming for a test. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Week, the Director of Marketing Will…
- Work closely with the Higher Education VP, Managers, Editors, Sales Reps and Social Media Reps to develop and implement marketing plans and promotional strategies for Higher Ed products, services, solutions and brands
- Measure and analyze results of marketing plans and campaigns to ensure desired results are achieved in a cost-effective manner
- Oversees development and creation of all advertising and promotional initiatives for all programs geared towards each specific market
- Spends time with National Product Editors to understand product lines as well as individual products to be marketed
- Develop and ensure proper data capture of our customer and prospect information through CRM
- Maintain a consistent corporate image throughout Higher Ed product lines, promotional materials, conventions, marketing and advertising efforts
Characteristics of Who KH Looks For in a Director of Marketing
- Creative, determined, highly organized, and self-motivated
- A top performer that is used to going above and beyond the minimum expectations
- Someone who sees time as a resource that should not be wasted
- Someone who possesses strong leadership qualities
- Someone with 5+ years of Higher Education Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Someone who is genuinely intellectually curious
- Extremely professional with a strong business acumen
If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. All applicants must have bachelor’s degree. Send your resume and cover letter.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|