Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You’re talented. Supportive. Cheerful. Willing. Accurate.
You create opportunities. You can solve the problem.
You’re ready to make a difference in our members’ lives as a Consumer Lending Consultant!
If we’re on the same page, then here are the specs.
• Assisting our members with their consumer lending needs
• Discovering opportunities with our members to reach their goals
• Processing new loan applications for consumer loans
• Providing ongoing exceptional service to our members
• A bachelor's degree in business, finance or a closely related field preferred
• A minimum three years’ experience in financial services industry preferred
• Consumer lending experience is a plus
• Excellent writing and communication abilities is a must
If this is who you are, what you want, and what you can do, this is where you belong!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|