Crew Laborer (Full Time – M-F)
Performs general labor duties involved on landscaping maintenance and construction service crews, such as:
- Set up/clean up tasks on job sites
- Planting/installation of sod, trees, shrubs, edging, rock, mulch, and all general landscaping services
- Performs general maintenance on construction equipment and vehicles
- Travels to/from job sites as necessary
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50-75 pounds, dig holes/trenches and safely operate landscaping equipment.
- Valid driver’s license required – Commercial license highly desirable
- Availability to work over-time occasionally
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Must be reliable and hardworking
We offer competitive wages and a great working environment.
Family owned and operated for over 73 years!
Interested candidates should forward resume to:
Applications can also be completed on site at 2677 Hales Mill Road, between the hours of 9:00 am -- 4:00 pm.
Visit our website at:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||2677 Hales Mill Rd|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|