ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Cottingham & Butler was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself. “Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients.
Are you passionate about helping others achieve the best results? Cottingham & Butler offers a best-in-class service that will do just that. This is an exciting opportunity - this level of service is something you are going to want to be apart of!
Our clients choose us because of the expertise that we have, but also because of all of the extra resources and services that we offer to make their lives easier. This position is responsible for ensuring that superior claims service is delivered for all clients. You will act as the liaison between our client and the insurance carrier to respond to and resolve issues that arise with claims. Ultimately, this position is designed and dedicated to assisting our clients through the claim process to ensure that our client's claims are fully investigated, reserved properly, and all efforts to mitigate the loss are explored. Prior industry experience in Transportation, Claims or Insurance is crucial for this role.
This position will be working out of our Dubuque, Iowa office. If you are excited by what you just read and have the experience we are looking for, we should talk!
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 950 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|