Universal Tank & Fabrication was built from the ground up on the belief that integrity matters. Integrity runs throughout our 43,000 square foot facility making Universal the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. We believe personally and collectively in the importance of operational excellence, which is why we invest heavily in people, equipment and ongoing process improvements throughout our organization. Honest and trustworthy service consistently bring greater value to our customers in the way of project flexibility, quality, performance, cost minimization, and delivery.
Universal Tank & Fabrication is a fast-paced, quickly growing company looking for General Laborers for first shift. Our 43,000 square foot facility was built from the ground up to be the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. Join our team and become part of an organization that is as equally committed to our employees as we are our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
We pride ourselves on showing our customers and employees trust, honor, and integrity. Qualified candidates must be driven to deliver the highest quality products on the market, while providing outstanding customer service.
Other General Laborer Responsibilities Include
- Grinding and sanding welds to meet various welding codes
- Hydrostatically test vessels and tanks as required
- Steel shot blasting as required
- Package and load product for shipment.
- Must wear a respirator for certain functions of the job
- Paint both outside and inside of vessles
- Attention to detail regarding paint specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic crane operation and material handling (material handling)
- Must have excellent communication skills and the willingness to work with others in a team environment
- Exceptional listening skills and able to take direction well from others
- Read tape measure to 1/16"
- Basic manufacturing knowledge
- Climb ladders, wear a respirator and fit through manways as required
- Willingness to fill in wherever necessary.
*Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||8025 Chavenelle Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||8025 Chavenelle Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|